miércoles, 1 de julio de 2009

Bald Tattooed Daddy - Mark Orton





Some cocks are just so hot that you've got to have them – no matter what! Mark Orton looks a little intimidating with his bald head and body covered in tattooes. He looks like some mean and nasty biker that you wouldn't want to run into on a dark and rainy night. Or maybe you would. Can you imagine pulling into a rest stop late at night and there you find this bald tattoo daddy, leaning on his motorcycle, sucking on a cigarette? You walk over and say "Good evening," hoping you can bum a smoke. He just stares you straight in the eyes, grabs his bulge and growls, "Are you going to suck it or do I need to chain you to my bike and ram it down your throat?" Holy! I get shivers just thinking about it, and excuse me while I adjust the bone growing in my pants. The thoughts of kneeling and slobbering all over this super fat, uncut cock has gotten me pretty excited. I'm off to Butch Dixon to watch this British leather daddy pound out a load

Only on Butch Dixon!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario